CKA 1.10% 9.0¢ cokal limited

It is just incompetence by management If the market believed...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    It is just incompetence by management

If the market believed finance was done, subject only to forestry, and was actually informed and educated on the process of this final approval and where it is at (i.e departments combined, letterhead done, waiting signature etc) then we may actually see some buying

Yes BR will continue to sell regardless of it being 8c or 14c, but that is funds and what they do. The issue is, the current price is a farce and more parties should be soaking BR's stock and taking advantage of the opportunity - just as many punters did when BR sold stocks last year at huge discounts to cash, punters understood fundamentally everything was fine and that the price was not reflective of value

Cokal is no different, however punters have been given stuff all by management to spark them up and recognise this window of opportunity

Makes you wonder if it is purposely being kept quiet until approval as a you scratch my back I scratch yours for the bidder of BR's line - it is certainly working in that buyers favour. News stating finance is done, here are terms and now only subject to forestry (which would take no more than 15 minutes to draft) would surely see a bounce and regained interest, but naturally make that line more expensive if it runs back to 10c+.

So management are either incompetent by not seeing the need for one, being pigheaded and simply refusing or looking out for someone as still no update after more than 4 weeks of asking for one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.