BNB babcock & brown limited

if bnb go down what will be the price of stock, page-5

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey SidDave

it was a cruel turning I had....I turned over about 8 other posts I did over the days.

The story looked great leading up to the relisting.

Firstly bad sentiment...then it turned with 24 out of 25 banks signing up to inject more cash....finally..the last one signed off on it at the 11th hour.

Real touch and go stuff...but a great start to relisting with 12-18 months to sort debt, sell down assets...even "here is %150 million to help you out"....and "dont even worry about paying interest if you cant".

It was an out of jail card for BNB....no administration like other debt laiden companys, AFG, CDR, ABS, MFS etc....BNB was given a true lifeline.

It began trading...went over 100% up real fast...then some profit taking...and some solid selling. Anyway..she closed 56% up on that day...quite a drop from its 120% rise earlier that morning.

Media reported the rise was short covering...makes a lot of sense too...if you were shorting BNB...you would have got a hammering with a 120% rise.

Now for the next 3 or 4 days?....its averaged over 35% down each day.

Yesterday...with BNB down quite a bit...someone with over 5 million pops on the sell side around 4.05pm...wasn't fake..it went through.

There are 370 million shares on BNB.

My argument as many others have pointed out is that BNB has been relisted and is a dead man walking....its back on trading to allow the big boys to get as much out of BNB fee's wise...selling on market etc before they eventually wind her up...and they can now...part of the deal is the banks are basically in control of everything.

Its sad because if they really gave BNB a shot...it may come out of the credit crunch beter positioned and be a profitable entity again one day....but its a far cry from the picture the big boys have been painting in terms of their sell down.

So where is it headed and what should we believe?

With a 72% price drop from its high the other day....one has to choose a side and mine is that BNB is now a vehicle for the big boys to scavange as much as they can out of it.

Fair enough though. They trusted the company and have lost a lot so are merely trying to recoup their losses and probably never will....but they will get what they can imo and it will be at the expense of anyone having a punt.

Sorry to hear you have all your $$$ tied up in BNB.....hope you can salvage as much as you can but dont let it all slip away. We are tiny in tactics and money compared to big boys and they can wipe us out easily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.