LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

540 you are a total cork head. Typical eastern suburbs poonce. I...

1. 110 Posts.
    540 you are a total cork head. Typical eastern suburbs poonce. I can just see you with rolls of fat rolling off your rolls off fat giggling at pictures of womens undies in new idea.......or groping your 11 year old sisters training bra. Your mother with a mangey little poddle on her lap sniffing at her undies whilst recovering from her latest $35k spend at double bay cosmetic surgery.

Obviously your old man (probably 32 years older than surgery woman) put a clause in your inheratance that you wouldnt get your greay little sperm soaked hand on the funds until FWL went into liquidation so you are desperately down ramping to get more cash to buy more new idea.

I cant say get a life cos that would be a disservice to the entire human race. We would be better off if you missed your father that you put shister on that bad that you chose to join him.

Now finally to the bentley.........what a chick magnet that is .....like a 540.......

you are a complete skumbucket......... adhd with cash .......if ever i meet you i personally will jam your pooney in your left ear and stick your head right up your butooshka

Give up !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.