''I am just saying Gina is nothing but a Iron ore magnate and...

1. 82,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''I am just saying Gina is nothing but a Iron ore magnate and has a few cattle up in NT.

Has she done anything else of significance??''

I agree -- but, I think if one could get the guard dropped - the person who could most of all agree would be Gina -

it's exactly why she was captured by the portrait - because she's bitter - and she's probably bitter from what she's missed - and my guess is that she doesn't know it

rich people very often - not all the time, but often - become rich from fear. That's what is the driving force

my guess with her would be that she was ill educated by a parent that was driven by something - perhaps a vision, perhaps fear again - and she may have felt abandoned, but it's very clear from her own words that there was no indoctrination at all into making a better society - basically she grew up as a dirt digger - got a big lesson - probably reinforcing some kind of kid thing ------- that is that you must look after yourself - you must fight ------ when she inherited a broke empire

that effects people - and often badly

so here she is - clearly a special kid, no question there - but, sharpened to a hard edge with no refined idea of what to do - barring to dig dirt ----- and people go get secure - like she said

''As for our uni students, they need realwork to build up experience and so they can save money to buy a safer car, orput towards a home''

think about this - when a significant person stands up to speak - people should listen -
    and, they should hear greatness ----------

THERE IS NO GREATNESS IN THIS AT ALL

''As for our uni students, they need realwork to build up experience and so they can save money to buy a safer car, orput towards a home''

it's completely devoid of anything bar shallow survival ------------ basically get a haircut, get a job, buy a safe car or save money for a home

well bugger me -------------- it's not going down in the great speeches on inspiration - is it?????

it is about the most spectacular lack of vision thing I've heard given publicly by someone of significance

it shows her exactly how her portrait is -------- shallow, undeveloped, uneducated and an old angry fighter with nothing of substance to fight for

a life lived in fear - with the pursuit of money surpassing anything solid
    Last edited by pintohoo: 21/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.