PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

if gram are buying, page-20

1. 11,632 Posts.
    "Mx & EL
    thanks for the info and insights, most appreciated.
    raffle"

No problem raffle. There been a little healthy varied opinion of late if indeed Gram has been buying over the last week or so. While I wouldn't bet the house on it, I would bet a very small wager they could be and have done it drip fed.

In any case if they have increased by 1% or more they have 14 days to notify ASX so all in all about only a week or so to go before gram would have to fess up.

This is just speculation on my part and should be treated as such.

PNA is trying very hard for such a blood day today. The question bobbing up again is does the Dow want to retrace to at least 9,500 and do I still feel strongly that pna will fall under 40c and do it easy with/if the Dow goes to 9,500 as I poster to EL a little while ago. My thought are now we haven't followed the Dow down so low this time and the reason for that is that some of the fear on the ASX has diminished let me repeat that "Some Of the Fear". They left our interest rates alone last month which is another small plus here. But the thing with this Europe crisis is that, it will rumble on for a long time 2-3 years is quite possible. I guess the real question is how much weight is the yanks going to put on all this, because "Still" nothing happens without the Yanks either giving approval/non-approval and actively endorsing events. Europe/Asia can push up/down prices all they want but if the Yanks don't sanction it, it will mean jack in the end either way.

Again just some thoughts and speculation on my part and should be treated as such.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.