BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

if i was a bta bot ..............

1. 850 Posts.
    1. Determine in real time the likely sp volume and sp variation.
    2. Calculate the risk / reward and pre-determine buy / sell price.
    3. Make many small transactions with larger ones where good opportunities present.
    4. Be content with 1 cent profit.
    5. Be satisfied with multiple very small trades at buy price to influence the market due this costs nothing.
    6. Be satisfied with multiple very small trades just under buy price to influence the market due cost is low, considering potential return. Additional effort at 1 second before cease of trading.
    7. Load vacant offer prices with 2 or 3 sell orders to prevent a runaway sp increase when buying. Remove these sell orders if needed. Same on vacant bid prices to prevent runaway sp decrease when selling.
    8. Ensure number of sellers and offered shares are far greater or less than buyers and bids, depending on influence required. Note: I believe offers will naturally be a greater number than bids.
    9. Establish larger buy or sell offers just before start of trading day and remove at last minute. Costs nothing.
    10. Bot for hire. Do all of above and more, while acting as an agent for take-over price lowering.
    11. Do the same with other stocks, world wide trading. Just like coke machines, a little bit of profit on each one, but have lots of machines. In bot case, it can be done with just a handfull of computers.

Can this list be expanded? Is it basically accurate so far?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.