WC8 4.72% 27.8¢ wildcat resources limited

If I was Christopher Ellison, page-69

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    I have read that Chris will receive a nice dividend selling his Azure holding into the joint bid with SQM/Gina … and well done

Hopefully MinRes gets the mining services contract .. but that’s unrelated of course!

Next step for MinRes is surely to bed down something with WildCat.

Does MinRes now bid … or do SQM/Gina extend their future footprint on world domination in the hard rock lithium arena by jointly bidding for WildCat as well?

The longer they leave it (from these levels of 40ish) the more expensive it will be. The more the project is de-risked, the higher the possibility of FMG, RIo, BHP, PLS talking to the boys.

The ASX report dated 24/1/24 was excellent and demonstrates the incredible lithium upside potential on those Tabba Tabba leases.

We often forget that those shaded/coloured lines on the map interpreting spodumene (at places like Han) are only from mapping surface outcrop and drone footage. We have ABSOLUTELY no idea what is happening below the surface (some of those bodies may be joined at monsters)

WildCat is located where elephants live and only a short haul to the worlds biggest bulk export terminal

The most logical owner will be a player with existing Port Hedland infrastructure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.8¢
Change
0.013(4.72%)
Mkt cap ! $331.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $320.5K 1.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 227399 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 215904 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.