PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

if i were a psa holder..., page-4

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Why bother?

The ASX did nothing about the 100 share seller and the ASIC will do nothing about this either.

IMO the entire mess with PSA from the BOD, management and executives to the 100 share seller and now this is a perfect example of why NOT to buy shares.

Small investors are at the mercy of the company insiders on one hand and large moneyed interests that can pull of the 100 share sells and '3 minute programmed sells' on the other.

NOBODY is looking out for them (us) and they (we) continue to get screwed.

Look at all the crap going on in the USA and how long it took to expose there, IMO the same stuff, but on a smaller scale is going on in Australia.

Best reason to forget the share market and move entirely into futures. NO company directors or executives to scam money from shareholders or playing with information: Just you and the other players. Hard to manipulate things in that respect.

NG prices have exploded to the upside and all PSA shareholders have received nothing but continued swift kicks in butt.....

Nope - if I am going to risk my money in the markets, I want to get the full benefit of my funds rather than some d***kwads getting millions for costing the shareholders millions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.