FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

If i were a sophisticated investor

1. 283 Posts.
    If i were one of these "Sophisticated" investors right about now, i think i would be talking to my broker and asking a serious question.

Now that we are back below 10.0c ( which in my opinion is good for me ) it is almost back out of the league of the these SI's and therefore will create some more spillage into the lower numbers whilst they look to exit.

So FAR raised 46.7Mill and then lets the market crash around with no news at all - this is a bit unusual i feel, as they know what is there but arent telling us. Why would that be???

So they still dont announce drilling resumed at SNE1 yet the rig has been there for nearly 2 weeks.

I dont mind the SP going down, it is forecast to go as low as 8.0c which i would imagine will tip a lot of the SI's into selling, thus creating about 370 million shares available at between 8.0 and 11.0 cents which for mum n dad investors is where you want to be picking them up.

I am going to halve my stake now and wait till it is at 8.0 and buy substantially more than what i have now.

Each to their own, but i think this is how it will roll this week.

No news till next week now.

GLTA
    Sentiment - Sell to take profit, buy on the dip - hold a good portion to carry through in case you dont get it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.0¢ $139.6K 279.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 7900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.