FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

if i were fml

1. 12,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I'd take a hard cold look in the mirror:

Having one of the biggest land holdings in the area is as much a curse as a boon

Having multiple mining/processing operations is cash intensive, especially if you are mining low grade ore below 5g/t unless you have easy access short haulage and non-refractory ore

Where is my bread and butter coming from - optimise the cash productive pits - UG operations

At what level of POG do I need to shut down which operations and how can I re-deploy my work force so I maximise returns on money spent

How much "spare cash" can be put into explorations and narrow exploration into most likely to produce and "when we have enough cash as it looks interesting"

Elephant hunting is very expensive and a luxury

How can I communicate my goals and plans to my SH (who ultimately own the company) so I have their support and if need to will be willing to put more money into the company because I have shown to give them a return on their investment

Why am I travelling the world trying to sell a company with billions of shares and a declining SP - surely I have more urgent needs to address ?

Very very simplistic - but running several businesses has made me realise that at times the most simplistic approach may get the best results

Define targets and goals - proper budget forecast in the given economic climate - workable solutions

KISS - keep it simple stupid

and now I shut up until the board deigns that the silly old SH could possibly be entitled to a concise update that might just give them a little bit of confidence (in a company that has cost most of them about 50% of money invested )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.