QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

if i were tulla

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    If I were Tulla

A useful strategy would be to put 2,300,000 of my recently acquired 5.145 cent shares on the sell side at 4.9 cents (actual cost was 5.145 after the $100,000 cheque writing payment) - not much risk of them being brought and if they were not much down side (a $5,635 loss).

2,300,000 is a good number as it is clearly one of the Top 20 but not identifiable as any specific one of them, its also a number big enough to influence the trading/share price

So if they remained on the sell side then the most likely scenario is that the share price will drop (as disillusioned/desperate sellers sell into very limited buyers below this price).

So the price drops, when I next get a look in and offer to buy shares I get more due to the lower price. When my loan becomes due I offer to take it in shares as well as the loan interest in shares.

If I were Tulla and used the above strategy then I would increase my holdings, decrease sentiment and set Tulla up for an eventually buy out at bargain prices

The above is a theory and plausible – as a shareholder I remain very sceptical of Tulla's involvement as well as the established of ex Tulla senior personnel that todate seem to have accomplished very little to benefit the other shareholders.

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.