If in doubt a crash is imminent check this out!!, page-11

1. 10,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Headline: Global debt now at $164 trillion, or 225% of GDP, International Monetary Fund warns April 19, 2018

For several years now I have believed that debt is totally irrelevant, yes people will scoff but WHO is going to pay back that $164T in current global debt? You can't keep pushing it to the future ad-infinitum they'll have you believe, but guess what you can!

So there is only one direction the globalists can take and that is to continue to expand global debt indefinitely (it's probably higher than that quoted anyway), with the occasional hiccup from time to time. This allows global expansion to continue and keep the masses under control.

The biggest fear for any capitalist society is the destruction of the dream that you too can be rich, once the bubble bursts its over and they will NEVER allow that to occur.

All the talk about the US collapse, Chinese dominance, global currency, gold backed currency is all a media beatup to keep the population in total fear and keep you working as a slave for the advancement of the human race to whatever objective is planned.

I know, I know you'll all call me loopy, or a conspiracy theorist, I've stopped believing in conspiracies and everything that is happening has been planned to happen it's just we're too ignorant to see it as we are distracted by living.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.