Our good friend GG has just come into the studio to inform me...

1. 1,320 Posts.
    Our good friend GG has just come into the studio to inform me that Greg the guardian alsation was a CONTRIBUTOR to the party last night. He partied with everyone! I'm afraid that dog has to go, listeners. He's shirked his job as guardian to a studio that contains expensive equipment. Some of this playback gear dates back to the early 70s and on the eBay market why I reckon it could go for nearly 80 bucks. They just don't make Pioneer amps like this anymore. Greg will be better suited working as a customs dog sniffing for drugs, and given the history of HC Radio he knows the scent. He might end up in the same retirement home as Keef Richards and smelling him I reckon his big dog eyes'll light up. Talking about GG, I do like his choice of the Kings of Leon, and Chuck followed up with an old favourite King Crimson. How many nights were lost in lounge rooms around the country with the headphones on listening to In the Court of the Crimson King. I'm waiting for the shortboards to find the next selection, when and if they get off their bottoms and clean the pizza scraps up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.