BRU 0.00% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

If It Floats, It Must Be a Boat or Santa’s Sleigh !, page-22

1. 26,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4582
    I guess we have to get the basics right first - which in the immediate future means informing the market and sticking to the plan, eg the CTD actually turns up this month and U6H goes swimmingly and Eric can put out the Ann that says yes, we doubled production to 2000bopd exactly as we said all along. That should do the trick as far as market perception is concerned.
    - then we can concentrate on attracting speculative money again, first up being Yulleroo... which I still think might depend on attracting a partner (Monday Ann, please Eric) so it can be done properly with the CTD.
    - then the new drilling season equally depends on new partnerships being put together in the off season for Eric to bring to his swansong AGM party... If we get to the point of drilling Rafa having done all the extra seismic that is apparently now planned to increase the odds, then it becomes most exciting, we all know what that could be worth...

... I would be most interested to hear from all the other BRUthers over the w/e how they would ideally like to see everything work out this year and what kind of valuation they put on that. IMO it’s a bullish price environment regardless of Trump assassinating the Iranians one by one, as US Shale output growth has categorically peaked and cannot be sustained according to every sensible analyst, while the A$ death spiral should roll on (knock on economic effects of horror bush fire season are dire and long lasting IMO)...So given that macro, how does everyone see BRU getting itself together? Or will we just get that lo-ball offer out of the blue one of these days that will take everyone bar me by total surprise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $12.93K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 141864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.