EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

yesterday I randomly chose to look at EXE rival SXY in order to...

1. 17,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    yesterday I randomly chose to look at EXE rival SXY in order to gain an understanding of what may eventually be for EXE. The majority of SXY's leases are to the south west of EXE. Then synchronously, late yesterday afternoon, I happened to see in the HC latest post page an ann. for SXY. They too got trashed by the rain last week and their operations at their growler and snatcher oil fields have been halted as the roads are impassable....so at least we are not alone in our misery......

What EXE REALLY needs is a huge confidence booster. At the moment all we have is rhetoric with statements like "Targeting" 31 tcf gas and "potentially" world class. FWIW I believe in that "potential" when I look at what surrounds EXE. SXY to the south west is 12x the EXE mc fully diluted and 18x undiluted...allow for the fact that SXY has also had a kick in the guts from the recent Euro meltdown and from EXE's current level there is 25x upside to catch up with SXY if we look at SXY mc 2 months ago. But what SXY has that we don't is some proven reserves. We need to catch a break with this blessed weather (blessed may or may not be my adjective of choice off forum)...first alma was delayed and now darr.

But bad luck can't last forever and we are surrounded by good stories...as well as SXY to the south west we have Gina Rinehart immediately to the east doing her dirty best to turn the little town of Alpha into the Broken Hill of the coal world. We will not know what we have for sure until we get some holes dug but I still have the feeling that it is only a matter of time for EXE.

The map below was lifted from an SXY presentation and I have marked in EXE's proximity....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.