GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

if it was good we would know by now, page-31

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    1 tcf would be great but remember they have not completed all wells, just one thus far, and 1tcf would be doubtful I would think, however their flow rates based on this well will give them a footprint if you like of the remaining wells which could be significant and bring in new investors.

Even great news and the SP will only go to $.80-$1.00 only imo due to many wanting to collect and get out for good, and u cant blame them.

Unfortunately we have to consider the costs thus far in the calculations, but fingers crossed they have something of good to great magnitude.

For what its worth, I think they will come out with, yes we have commercial potential but must now drill on updip to find out how much, leaving us again in limbo to some degree as to what this overall well has to offer.

I bought in again at mid 30's but a much smaller size hoping for something from this mob.

I wont be hanging around though, just in and out, as soon as I get the U entitlement, not that its worth much at this stage but could be going forward.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.