AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

If its so bad ... why are Drake still in?, page-7

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I have to agree with you Matty on this point. If costs were slashed until we had a result, a lot of us long term holders would have taken up the RI, as I still think that we have the best chance in the history of this whole affair with the Isabel/St Jorge nickel to get this thing off the ground. The shit going on in the background is unbelievable but expected with this corrupt third world govt , so the board, you would think, would bite the bullet take a pay cut, slash costs and take the long term view if they are in this to develop a profitable business. What pisses me off is they do not seem to realise that they are the closest anyone has ever got to achieving the goal that many have dreamed of and are blowing it by appearing to rort us shareholders for a short term profit for themselves or do they want us not to take up the RI so they can increases their own holdings at a very cheap rate. Who knows. But I do not care if it takes another X amount of time to achieve the PL and ML of Isabel and St Jorge providing they do the right thing by the SH`s who have financed this very speculative venture and cut their bloody costs to the bone at this stage.
    Cheers dig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.