NGI 2.94% $1.75 navigator global investments limited

if markets stabilise this will be a ten bagger, page-5

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I agree with both of you.

The big bonus about HFA is the low debt. 120 million maximum is nothing to get rid of or refinanced.

They froze redemptions to follow the corporation act which protects shareholders also and gives the company more cash.

Dividend...not sure...and not worried. Probably not in their best interest and all the others in this area have not paid the dividend so the company's all have cash to survive.

They are still making management fee's so there is cash flow.

And the share price is 5-6 cents..down from over $1.

To be honest....I see 2 company's in this position....HFA and VPG. They are both ready to make some major moves up now in my opinion...actually...VPG just did move from 3.7 to 6 cents and will probably go a lot higher without news....people just see it.

HFA has yet to make any real moves but you can tell people see they have bottomed and are ready to take positions.

HFA and VPG even short term..a couple of weeks could go up 4 or 5 times without much work imo.

We're definitely looking in the right area here and with VPG and the first day of trading starts tomorrow....so a lot more are going to be back in action looking for bargains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.