Just have to be patient with this one. If gold continues on its...

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just have to be patient with this one. If gold continues on its merry path, the stock will double and could even quadruple. The value is there. Its just in the ground at the moment either waiting for AUG to dig it out or for someone else to do so. Either way, the value at morobe will be realised in time. I mean we are talking about 6.6 million ounces of gold confirmed, with a likelyhood of reserves being upgraded to 10 million ounces. this is a big hit indeed.But we need gold to go higher!

Ron Brieley knows this and that is why he is sitting on the register. What he wants is a quick appreciation in share price via a quick sale of morobe and then pay everyone a really nice special dividend.

I wouldnt be selling now and i note not many people are. Volumes are low and this is because we expect an announcement soon on the progress of the sale process but more importantly, the feasability study which will most likely define an economic project of 300000 ounces per year at cash costs of $150. Production could easily be started by this time next year when gold will hopefully be closer to $350/ounce.

cheers
    skippa

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.