MSB 3.19% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I must say I feel uneasy when I read all the bickering in here ,...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I must say I feel uneasy when I read all the bickering in here , it just makes me feel as though the ship is slowly sinking and the crew members whom are left on the bridge are doing what ever they can to keep their snouts above the frezzing Ocean for as long as they can , desperately trying to suck in that last precious breath in an attempt to prolong life for even a moment , but realising very soon they will not be able to take a breath and , at that same moment all will go dark as they feel them selves being pushed to the bottom of the sea by the ever increasing weight of the Ocean which is to become their grave.

But then I see a glimmer of hope as the CEO agrees to an interview , the crew pop to the surface once more , for one last look at the Captain but then they see the Captain dodging simple questions , answering other questions like a politician in full election mode when he or she is asked if they indeed support medicare being dismantled , so with that the crew simply give up , take a mouth full of salty water and down they go for the third time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.030(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $3.342M 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33313 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 73982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.