MSB 3.42% $1.21 mesoblast limited

If MSB is to be removed from S&P ASX 200...., page-23

1. 6,264 Posts.
    Travel appears have focused almost entirely on extended financial points, post after post, and along with the sell it gives a strong impression that there is little going for MSB.

I think there is a difference with most others as they do tackle various aspects of MSB rather than focus on financials in a manner that seems to cause fears.

I stated my impression clearly and forcefully and Travel and I seem to have agreed agree to disagree. He did not claim to be the wise elder, but the style of his posts implies such a role.

You have also seen it upon yourself to pick up on posts and dissect them a great length and also give the impression you are here to arbitrate on the points given.

We all give our opinion and the readers give some feedback via TU if they agree or not. I am not interested in tackling the essence of words and themes as it would be falling into the trap of continually responding to circular arguments.

You seem prepared to research and highlight words, lines and paragraphs to a level that is counterproductive.

I reckon most posters write quickly and do not reflect for long periods about the possibilities on the endless ways the post will be interpreted.

I suspect posters want to read a post and get the gist of the message and some are discouraged from posting, knowing they will need to defend each word given----- and that's a pity.

Last edited by Rappa: 18/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.040(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.22 $1.17 $5.683M 4.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 19746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.