MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

If MSB is to be removed from S&P ASX 200...., page-254

1. 3,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2942
    To long term MSB holders concerned about current price I offer this. Belief in the potential of the science is everything and a bit more (like take over potential if it comes to that) and I think most of us want to have a ringside seat when the main event comes. In the meantime we already paid a premium years ahead to lock in our tickets. I doubled mine in the last 12 months but still well underwater. So what you might ask; well I want those tickets in my drawer. The company has never yet asked me for money and big partnerships have come, gone, and more been mooted - we know this is a long journey and it could get much longer if CHF fell over (?) well I cannot control that - I think Silviu has stated it clearly enough that this is not a race where you bet the house on the first race (did he not?). Short term-ism has no place here. Most newbies to investment are short term but don't like to admit it. Actually contra investment is more important than ever in my opinion. Do homework, you will never pick the perfect buy point! It's mental weakness to even try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.