MSB 3.42% $1.21 mesoblast limited

If MSB is to be removed from S&P ASX 200...., page-268

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I have been around for a while now and I do my research and hence I do read all posts with the hope that I can benefit from them. I ignore posts irrespective of who writes them if they lack substance and most times do not comment as it is pointless to debate as it is waste of time. The same applies if it is music to my ears.
    I am curious to know why you spend so much of time on a share you do not have interest in. Maybe you have nothing to do and such forums ease your boredom.
    I have other interests and this site is not a full time pass time for me. Rappa is funny and his posts brings a chuckle to me.
    In regard to your illustration, all companies or individuals operate on a budget and plan well ahead and have contingency plans which they may need to follow if plans or operations hit problems. MSB is no different and they are fully aware of what their cash position is and have put in place measures to reduce the cash burn. They also have a facility available to tide them over in order to ensure that the Tier 1 products are not affected. Diabetes to give an example has been put on hold which is sound business sense.
    I am of the view that you believe the products they are working on are not going to be successful and the company will wind up in a year or two. This is the impression I get reading your posts.
    You seem to give almost no credit to the Board and think that they are nothing by con artiste. In regard to your last paragraph, worst case scenario, shareholders lose their investment, hopefully they did not put all their eggs in one basket and still live, allbeit no holidays abroard etc.
    I do not have to go into the best scenario case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.