SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

if no deal, page-10

1. 1,859 Posts.
    I don't know about the suspension being lifted, but I have been thinking while reading the posts this morning about the future if Sundance and Hanlong don't agree to go through with the takeover.

I have been through highs and lows over the past 13 months. When the Hanlong offer came I was very disappointed, SDL was always a long term investment for my Superfund, the future divies being uppermost in my mind. As the months rolled by I began to think the takeover was ok, really think this opinion came about because I was just getting fed up, nothing was happening, we were in limbo waiting for the dice to fall into place for the eventual payout.

The timelines in the SIA were not being met, in hindsight this was a red-light, a warning Hanlong couldn't cut it, they have history and it's very poor history....when you think about this two bob outfit now, no money, borrowed the cash to buy TGH's stake, no experience in mining at all, a pip squeak Chinese outfit making a bid for what could eventually be one of the premier iron ore tenements in the world! Yowie you made a lot of sense.

The picture now taken in Cameroon some months ago, well ...looking at ole Loo Han (deliberate miss spelling, he make me want to go) sipping champagne with our George and the Cameroon boys makes me want to spew.

So, are we going see a complete meltdown with the deal off, my original dream could be back on track, ie the future divies, I know a few had this view, if so it's a hard climb ahead to get the ball rolling again, Hanlong have really tossed a spanner in the works, or the Chinese Govt leaders. Serious damage has been done, but we are not mortally wounded, if you have patience this could still deliver.

I can't say I m happy at the moment, I was conditioned for the takeover at .57, wasn't sure how I would vote, I always stated I would vote NO, but the way I was feeling who knows. But this Hanlong or PRC backflip on the agreed price has firmed my resolve, it's now a definite no from me!

I am a simple fellow, I have bought 2 properties on a hand shake, I have made a few business decisions on a hand shake, of course not all my purchase have been like this, but 2 of my biggest deals have been done on the shake of a hand, so Hanlong are just lousy dogs in my book, you go back on a legal document, a binding agreement just like the Pluton Resource JV with Chinese mob SS&T/Timeone who pulled out of their deal, I'm afraid the Chinese have lost a lot, a lot of credibility with me. There has been an agenda flagged here by the Chinese, I hope a few directors around Australia and the world are taking notice, you can't trust them, because legal documents and decency mean nothing! What goes around comes around, Loo Han!

Another poster mentioned, he hoped the Chinese Internet guys are reading these posts, so do I because one voice becomes two and so on!

If the TO fails, it will be a very hard time ahead for Sundance but we can do it!

Now shoot me down in flames for being a dreamer, I still maintain my sense of humour.

Hasta la vista
    Dtrad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.