CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

If no spodumene, page-2

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Locky thanks so much. I feel stupid for not having read this before. I need to read it another 10 times. It is definately going to the top of my research folder. Lithium can be found in other minerals in pegmatites but my understanding is spodumene is by far the best due to easier processing needed and higher Li content than Petalite. What is also interesting is the following: I will not comment on it yet but will let it sink in.

"It is recommended, therefore, that public reports of lithium results not be released until chemical analyses are available and are, preferably, supported by XRD and/or petrographic data.

In those instances where a company determines that continuous disclosure obligations require the public release of drilling results prior to receipt of the laboratory analytical results, it is essential that the Competent Person disclose information on both the identity and quantity of the lithium minerals observed. It is not sufficient to quote intervals of pegmatite without providing at least an estimate of the contents of the lithium minerals of interest. Such information should be provided as ranges of percentage estimates, and include cautionary language about the inherent uncertainty of visual estimates and the importance of laboratory confirmation (Waltho, 2015)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.