FBR 4.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Ash, I left this thread and pulled my portfolio some time ago(I...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Ash, I left this thread and pulled my portfolio some time ago(I might say with a $62,000 loss), realising that the CEO(cousin to Mark) has no F...... idea of what he is doing and as shareholders there is FA we can do about that. When shareholders are treated like spies and BS is the common food we are served up, that is when we are even lucky enough to hear from them. Mostly though we are left hanging for many months at a time, wondering what the F... is going on.

In saying all of that I think Mark and Steve Pierz are geniuses, they are the people that carrying what is left of this company, also I still hope that they will be successful that is if dilution, world covid conditions and the constant need for new money doesn't kill them. I understand that when ever in history there is a paradigm shift, massive change causes a large diversity in ideas and there is a massive cost, one that I reluctantly couldn't afford to continue. I hope that Mark never looses hope, much has been said about his arrogance and about his large salary, in time I think that that arrogance will be seen as brilliance and men like him deserve such salaries. I think of Alan Turing, almost singlehandedly broke the German codes shortening the war by 2 years saving millions of lives, if you would have talked to almost anyone he worked with, they wouldn't have pissed on him if he was on fire.

I still believe there is a plan and I hope that plan comes to fruition

Someday I hope to continue my journey with FBR, but now I just watch from the side lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $30.22K 1.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2149681 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3141381 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.