If One God, why so many denominations?, page-324

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The reason it's with him, thoughts, reason, plans etc = is him.
    Beginning was Word Aleph Tav

Hebrew Gen 1:1 Beginning created God Aleph Tav heavens and earth.

Now I don't read that as in, he created the Aleph Tav, it is saying, God Aleph Tav spoke and it was so.
    God The Aleph Tav...................
    So effectively, that's what he is.

And yes, naturally there is way more to him than we could probably grasp.
    But my gut is, we are eventually going to find things are much much more simple than we ever thought, as in, or to the extent, quite a shock.
    But I could be wrong, OH no haha.

When you look at the Bible, et, untranslated is Aleph Tav.
    We see the likes of Aleph Tav Aron, Aleph Tav Sarah etc.

Where Aleph Tav's --> Words and as I said, our words are from the Spirit of us, thoughts, reasons etc, image of.
    As you know, we get to know about each other in a big way, via our words.
    Communication, lost without it.

Gods end plan, the be all in all.

Words, us, in Books.
    Book of Kam and all he's been up to smile.png, good, bad the ugly, you name it.

Book of wotsup, flip page after page after page, not much to write about haha
    Perhaps a little about the good old days, 1 of 8, which some, most are not even 12mths apart, evidence we had no power or running water, just the old tilly light hissing away if you were on a good day, in an old group settlement weather board house, unlined and occasionally the father would get out the piano accordion.
    Mum the magic cook, could cook up heaps from nothing, duno how, but it was there.
    One morning she stretched the porridge out, by adding pollard, cow tucker lol.
    Had nearly all the animals off the Ark lol, dogs, cats 14, chooks lost count of them, just run wild, emu, Skippy, fox and on it goes.

Yep, looking back, it was the best thing for us, gained so much and from early age, lol, you had no choice.
    It gave you the get up and go, for life in many regards.
    Cousins, relies, townies, couldn't get enough of the place, so something was there.

Occasionally, funeral or something, lol, all relies roll up and what we now call the Black Shack days,......by has the good old days, grown with exaggerations of all kinds, gets quite humorous.

Oh my, I really run up the garden path hey wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.