It does say that. I have quoted verses that prove it many times....

1. 11,847 Posts.
    It does say that. I have quoted verses that prove it many times. They are typically ignored or dismissed.
    A small sample;
    "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.'' Proverbs 16:4
    ----------------
    DBT, what is ''typically ignored or dismissed'' is that verses need to be read in there context to be understood correctly.

(Proverbs 16:2-5) All of a man’s ways seem right to him, But Jehovah examines the motives. 3 Commit to Jehovah whatever you do, And your plans will succeed. 4 Jehovah has made everything work for his purpose, Even the wicked for the day of disaster. 5 Everyone proud in heart is detestable to Jehovah. Be assured that he will not go unpunished.

The wise sayings were urging mankind to ''commit to Jehovah whatever you do, And your plans will succeed. '' That lesson will go unheeded by ''everyone proud in heart'', but will be indelibly imprinted on the hearts and minds of those that see ''the day of disaster'' that befall the ''wicked''.

In that way Jehovah will make ''everything work for his purpose''. He would however prefer the wicked would ''turn back.''
    (Ezekiel 33:11) Tell them, ‘“As surely as I am alive,” declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, “I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that someone wicked changes his way and keeps living. Turn back, turn back from your bad ways, for why should you die, O house of Israel?”’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.