If One God, why so many denominations?, page-7

1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Couldn't really find on the net, the basics of this guys belief?
    It would appear, he is a seven day adventist.

Hmm,.....and his whole punch line here is worshiping in spirit and truth (God's word being Spirit), and yet he follows, adopted the very roots of the Catholics, which he puts down in his Youtube.
    Roots being the false trinity God, therefore,..............he would not know the truth if he fell over it.

Oddly enough, seven day adventist were once Not trinity followers, from my understanding.
    So they allowed corruption to take them over, roots of the Catholics.

Spirit of truth, God's word clearly says, Jesus did not pre-exist his conception at Mary, other than being the hidden mystery IN God, God's plan = Logos.
    Therefore, he is certainly NOT the Logos in John 1:1, however, he is the center theme in the true meaning of Logos, for the sake of him, because of, by reason of, God and God alone created all things for this future one to be, where he would THEN, place all things into his hands.

1:1 - In the beginning was the Word --> Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal.
    2 Tim 1:9 -
    Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal. --> and the Word --> (Titus, 2 Tim) was with The God and God was the Word --> (his own purpose, within The Almighty God and Father).
    1:2 - The same, this, it --> (Titus, 2 Tim) was in the beginning with God.
    1:4 - In Him was life (Logos = Titus, 2 Tim) and that was the light of men. -->
    (His word, messages) = Psa 119:105 - Thy word (Logos)is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Beginning was word, word was with The God and God was word = The Aleph Tav.
    Gen 1:1 Beginning created God Aleph Tav (word) --> heavens and earth.
    Gen 1:1 however,..... is not what John 1:1-2 is talking about, as at that point in time (1:1-2), the plan, creation etc, is still WITHIN God.
    Part expression of His inner logos, appears at John 1:3.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.