Tig me mate, thanks but no thanks.Sorry, but I am not a fan of...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tig me mate, thanks but no thanks.
    Sorry, but I am not a fan of man's essays.

So I will give you the short version or the key important One that you need to know in one word and that is DABAR = Word in Hebrew.

Beginning was Dabar.
    3 Hebrew letters for the word dabar and they tell us, mean;

1. Door which can be two way, swinging.
    2. Tent - House.
    3. Head of the House -> The Aleph Tav.

I am The Aleph Tav, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

His aim, plan is to be ALL IN ALL = Dabar IN ALL = SIMPLE'S.

You enter the House -> word, Him and get The Word = Glory, His Hand, Right Arm, Bread, Water, Clothing, Wall and on and on it goes.
    And as Gen tells us, Adam and Eve were tossed out this House, the Tree of Life.

YHVH

Y --> No 10 = Hand --> Divine order, Power, Spirit - Word.
    H --> No 5 = Grace --> Behold, Spirit, Breath, word revealed.
    V --> No 6 = Man --> Hook, join together, connect, Unity via Word.
    H --> No 5 ------------> Behold, Spirit, Breath -> Word, revealed, Grace ->(Eph 3:9 Hidden mystery) hit the ground running, so to speak via, in Jesus.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And these Words are Spirit, which God is and Words of eternal life of which Jesus was given, without measure (John 6:63, 68 and 3:34) and you are born again via Spirit/Word, effectively one in the same 1 Peter 1:23 and John 3:5.

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal (Grace and Glory -> The same was in the beginning with God, John 1:2 as in Him was life John 1:4)
    Titus 2:11 - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
    John 1:17 - For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Heb 4:16 -
    Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Confirmation, God, Dabar is the House, Temple;
    Rev 21:22-23 - And temple not I saw in it; for the LORD the God the Almighty, the Temple of it, and the Lamb.
    And the city no need has of the sun, nor of the moon, that they should shine in it; for the Glory (Word) of God enlighten it, AND the lamp of it the Lamb.
    Rev 22:1 - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of --> the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Jesus, no question about it, shows us that this water is referring to the Word OF God.
    Hence he says - John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and ofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    (Water, Spirit and the word of God which is also Spirit, are effectively, ONE in the same and OF The Almighty God and Father, so Jesus cannot be the item, things he was GIVEN).

Now then Guys and Gal's, Children of which Jesus said you NEED to become, Jesus is NOT the Dabar, House, Holy Spirit, as He was sent to build the House 2 Sam 7:12-14 and He is the Corner Stone AND Now the Door.
    He IS the Lamp and His Fuel, Power IS --> Dabar, The Dabar = The Word of God, hence Jesus says, to keep your lamp FULL.

So, you might say, the above is another means of cross referencing, to back up and confirm the Bible truth as against man's said truth, mainstream said Christians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.