There is much more here then just John Ch 14.....we can always...

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    There is much more here then just John Ch 14.....we can always re visit that, but for now to stay on track, here is some more....PLEASE take your time ..read and pray for understanding !

Rev 3:14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, "These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: (NKJV)

Rev 3:14 And to the messenger of the ecclesia in Laodicea write: 'Now this is saying the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, and God's Creative Original:" (CLV)

Jesus "came forth from the Father" (John 16:28). He was created as all things that were brought into existence from the Father were.

1Cr 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Eph 3:9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created ALL things through Jesus Christ;

Christ was the first and very special created "Original" of the Father, He "came forth from the Father" (John 16:28). So you would have to think this was a special creation, also referred to many times in Scripture as "begotten," it was like none other and He has always been the Father's begotten Son. (John 1:18; John 3:16, 18; Acts 13:33; 1 John 4:9; 1 John 5:1)

Psa 2:7 "I will declare the decree:
    The LORD has said to Me,
    "You are My Son,
    Today I have begotten You.

“Being in the form of God…” is being inherently in the form of God. Inherently, that’s an interesting word, it means possessed at birth or the inborn, right. I thought now that is interesting, that before He became man, He was by birth - inborn.

Strong’s uses the word, He existed as a 'innate.' Existent as an innate birth, a right by birth. That is what it means, a right by or through birth. Jesus Christ was BORN. To which of the angels did He ever say, you are My son I have begotten you... as a little boy in a manger? He was His Son, from the beginning. The whole idea of Jesus Christ, was to be a Son, ‘from the beginning.’ Now it says.

Phi 2:6 …thought it not robbery to be equal with God,
    v. 7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took on Himself the form of a servant(slave), and was made in the likeness of man.
    v
    v
    Jesus does acknowledge that Mary was His mother and all, but He said here; "believe that I came out from God. "I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world" (John 16:27-28).
    If He just existed the first time coming out from Mary, then He didn’t come out from God, He came out from Mary, you see. So if He came out from God, He had to exist before Mary, right. So He was before Mary.
    "I came out from THEE" (John 17:08).
    "I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He SENT ME" (John 8:42).
    "because God SENT His only begotten Son into the world the Father SENT the Son to be the Saviour of the world" (I John 3:8 & 14).
    He didn’t send a spiritual sperm into Mary. He sent His Son!
    1 John 4:14 “… the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.”

Remember the scripture -- 1Cor 8:6 "but there is to us only one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we by Him."

Is Jesus Christ something? Yes. What is He? He’s of God, all is of Him, of the One God. All is of Him, Jesus Christ is of Him.

We read in 1 Cor 15:20 “But now Christ has risen from the dead, and has become the First fruit of those who slept.”

That Jesus Christ “became the First fruit of those who slept.” Who is the First furit? JESUS CHRIST.

Where did Jesus come from: John 7:29; John 13:3; John 9:42; John 16: 27-28; 1 John 4:9, 14.

Jesus was created by the Father; Heb 1:2; Rev 3:14. Jesus Christ was created and than became the Creator of all. So when you talk about Jesus Christ, you are talking about God. But you are talking about the One who was begotten in the God family, and one who could be emptied and formed such as a man.

“In the beginning (first fruit) God Created the heaven and the earth.”(Gen 1:1)

He is the First fruit of those who slept, He’s the first of everything, that His name may be first preeminent above any and every and all, because He is the Creator. He emptied Himself, became the Savior of the world. He will forever be the preeminent One, in the whole universe.

JESUS: The Personification of God’s Will due to Humility.
    Because humility goes hand in hand with qualifying for the kingdom of God, doing the will of God, and being in the state of mind that understands spiritual things. If your not humble then it won’t work. A major point is Christ always did the Father’s will, with humility.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.