If One God, why so many denominations?, page-340

1. 23,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    God sent his only begotten son. --> Prophesy - This DAY I have begotten thee --> this is my Son whom I am well pleased and THEN he was SENT into the world.
    Prior, he came out, forth from God as per the Word coming to the angel who then passed in onto Mary and then the power of the most High, Holy Spirit and then and for THIS reason, he WOULD BE called the son of God.
    And sure enough, God says, this is my Son.

Sent -> Simple's --> Jon 1:6 - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

Yep, John as Jesus, was sent into the world and John did not pre-exist other than, in the mind and plans of God, as was Jesus as the Bible, not wotsup, clearly shows.

John 17:18 -
    As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

So God, raised and led Jesus, for 20 plus years, just as he told Moses he would and then sent him into the world and Jesus, likewise to a lessor degree, led and taught them and sent them into the world.

It is LOUD and clear, right here, so the spring board you are constantly using, need to have a pre-existing Son to send one, does not cut the mustard wink.png.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.