SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Krisp I am with you except escrow. I noted all walkingeagle had...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    Krisp

I am with you except escrow. I noted all walkingeagle had to say and you can take it as read that WTG will have had its own advisors on the escrow dosh. There may be some unusual conditions in the escrow ........ and valuation of WIP will be bone of contention ( esp after WTG adjusted prior year accs post PSD sale) nevertheless escrow is in mist....so the highly likely bit I am not with you.

NIHL?. Mixed messages out there but NIHL case acceptance protocols were in place ( were they good enough?) and it is well known ins companies have dragged feet. I had assumed NIHL dosh would not come quick but would come. Bear in mind NIHL cases came at zero cost and it is not normal to give value away.

I agree entirely SGH will survive and be profitable but most would like to be passive investors expecting slow growth in a company with normal financial ratios. Divy would help too.
    Not happening at these gearing levels. You are right..... if operations come right then we may see a one off large NIHL cash pile and cash delivery from reduced WIP. Fixing gearing finaly may not be too painful if it is delayed for 18 months.

However post 18 months Tsunami bad news - it isn't going to take much good news to substantiate the case for ongoing 30-45 cents EPS expectations.

I would like to see SGH lining up a dual listing 2-3 years down the line . It cant even hint at that until there is a demist. The gearing could be fixed then.

Mel ( Given up twitching mode)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.