JRV 8.33% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

Well said svengali. What are these people doing. After years of...

1. 162 Posts.
    Well said svengali.
    What are these people doing. After years of claiming that the mine is losing money and will be sold, yet failing to act on these statements they wait until it is finally making a profit and then sell it off at some ridiculous price and a share trade to boot.
    My main worry now is who and what is going to pay for the families nest egg when this minuscule amount to be received runs out, which won't take long with three family members getting close to half a million dollars a year.
    I really can't see the CEO laying off any of his family staff members to the benefit of shareholders.
    This mine since its purchase has deposited huge amounts of money into the coffers of JRV which has then been squandered by the current management.

Again I say to all shareholders, DON'T sell your shares now.
    Get behind the call for a management change and try to save this Company for the many small shareholders who have held faith in the assets held, before he sells them off as well and leaves us with nothing of value to work with.

It is possible he can see the writing on the wall and is trying one last effort to completely take this Company down.
    We can not let this happen and must get the numbers in for an EGM as soon as possible.
    It is rumoured that his main supporter and benefactor over the past years has been the one selling out of late and if so, this should only serve to enhance our chances of success at the forthcoming EGM.

If you have shares or know someone who does please let vision know as we can't let this linger in light of these actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $84.69K 7.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1472388 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.