BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

if only, page-5

1. 270 Posts.
    Agree day trading with UUU stock only increases youre blood pressure.

a. The BLR retraction in share price is due to some nervous nellies buying the stock on rumour and selling when their cash positions is changing.

b. We were all expecting around .17 - 19 cents and the better view is to hold now becasue there is no basis in selling and getting back in at .20 - . 25 .

c. BLR is only a short period away from a further leg up and now is the time to top up.

d. You just cannot say, I will buy when it hits .14 or .15 that is not the way the UUU stock market works.

e. Just look at Bannerman 2970 % increase from the 1.1.06 to the 31.12.06 , DYL .10 cents to low 50 s, AGS low 20 then to $2.00 within 6 months.

f. BLR, WMT, PEN are just to lowly priced bearing in mind all are small caps and USA / African based explolration projects.

g. None of this Labour party Chardonnay ideas and or the opportunistic Liberal party plays, we all no Uranium is the way to go and the Govt shold be acting in the National interest by releasing UUU licences.

h. Until this does not change forget the Australian UUU stocks and the small overseas players are my cup of tea.

i. Grab them boys these prices will not last and then you will say I should, I could have , I nearly did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.