CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

if only..., page-26

1. 7,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Gents I am a real new comer to the CQT story and like the resource a great deal. It is a very good ore body.

However I must point out a few important things I have discovered, that you long termers may already be aware of.

Firstly the company SP has fallen from my buy price in an environment where the resource prices for the commodities discovered are at record levels. Why??

Secondly, there is more discovered resource from when I bought in and yet the price has fallen. Why??

Thirdly, I don't think I have read and heard more negative comments about the managment of a company, than I have heard/read with this stock. Why??

Anyway, as a result of this, I am out of there and hold a very small amount of stock for sentimental reasons.( an inlaws reco)It just sends to many alarm bells ringing in my unsophisticated head. Happy to take a hit and sorry to do that to the rest.

You good fellows need to ask a few questions of the management of this company at tomorrows AGM. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.