CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Surf07, these are all fair points. In my view, the only one that...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Surf07, these are all fair points. In my view, the only one that has any significance or relevance to the future of CQT is the point that you made in regard to management. As for the other points,they are integral to market forces and play. Because we are very much in the midst of a gloabl resources boom, it seems that many feel that as base and precious metals increase, so will stocks that have current (producers) or non current exposure (explorative) to those associated but broader prices indicators, up or down! Normally this would be the case but it would seem that todays markets are very focused on those resource companies with current exposure, irrespective of how big or exciting a particular dilineated resource may seem to be. It is a sign of these volatile times, the ability for the average investor to access reems of relevant information 24/7 and trade via the click of a computer key that makes the terms of reference of past in this specific environment, quite different. The name of the game today is commitment and smartness. Understanding assets, both current and non current and aligning ones individual perceptions with those of the broader market. I commend you surf07 for taking a position in the first place and then departing as the realisation that some of your investment criteria were not being met. The other point in respect to management is a perennial one. I have always been taught not to pursue an investment target unless the management receives my tick of approval. It is my personal opinon that the management of CQT have generally performed well with day to day operations and configuring the deal with Goldfields that I believe will be a company maker. However, from an investor relations perspective, I think that they could do far worse than to appoint a full time investor relations person who could regularly update the shareholder and investor base. I do not for one minute subscribe to the company sitting on announcenents or drill results. If they are found to have done this, they should all be brought to account but I repeat, this is not my belief. In general, the management of CQT have received my tick and therefore I am happy to continue my position. I discount the complaints made on HC about management because having been in a similar position myself, I know how hard it is to appease all shareholders all the time.The only time that you are doing a good job is when the shareprice is going north and fast! At the end of the day, they are doing their best and their best imo is good enough atm to get CQT to where it will inevitably go.

goodluck to you surf07

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.