Thanks for your replies people & I wish you all well. Let's just...

1. 282 Posts.
    Thanks for your replies people & I wish you all well. Let's just hope the powers that be don't stuff this up like they have done with so many other things, this is a critical situation that demands much forethought & caution, unfortunately in many cases the calibre & character of person that are now in or attracted to politics & positions of power does NOT set a rosy path for the future, quite the contrary in fact, this situation where decisions are being made in hope of re-election, more power & more profits above ALL else will be our demise & as always the brunt of this will be felt the hardest by low & middle income people, the irony being that some of the elite few who have either allowed or helped engineer this fiasco into existance will do quite nicely.
    Trust no-one else when it comes to investing your money or in politics while you think long & hard about how you will cope when this run away train comes to the end of the tracks. Alas it is something that we can NOT research as these set of circumstances have never been ALLOWED to happen before in mankinds history, in context our few generations who have presided over this mess will surely be remembered in history but for all the wrong reasons.
    I just hope someone can tell me in the future that I was a nut case for suggesting such an outcome, I will gladly not only concede but agree totally with you however in having been an optimist most of my life it has been so hard for me to come to this pessimistic view that indeed I hope I am wrong.
    Anyway, my best wishes along with a happy life & liberty go to you all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.