RPM 0.00% 7.0¢ rpm automotive group limited

... then the market may just have provided them with the...

1. 630 Posts.

... then the market may just have provided them with the opportunity to do the right thing by their shareholders.

Energy sector today is down 762 pts

QGC sp down approx 15% in last 5 sessions
    This is a MATERIAL CHANGE in QGC share price and as such presents a unique opportunity for RPM board to fulfill its statutory/fiduciary duty to its shareholders.

A material change in QGC sp triggers a termination clause in the QGC offer, giving RPM board the opportunity to TERMINATE the pre-bid agreement and give notice of their intention to WITHDRAW THEIR RECOMMENDATION.

As i have said b4 i am not an RPM holder but my interest lies in the ramifications of this deal on other small CSM operators of which i am a s/h.

Sentiments expressed here by RPM holders are a clear indication that they feel they are being cheated by big business and a board who has 'sold out'.

I believe that shareholders big and small have an equal right to be heard by their Co. If i were a RPM holder i would be e-mailing the Co requesting that they invoke termination clause and fight for a better deal for shareholders who at the endof the day are the TRUE OWNERS OF ROMA PETROLEUM.
    I would also have TUI elected to the board. lol

Skitzo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $57.08K 815.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 184496 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 84000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.