Here's a tip....trying being a bit more humble rather than the...

1. 22,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Here's a tip....trying being a bit more humble rather than the abrasive persona you exhibit

Would that be likes of Jesus to the
    Pharisees?
    Do you understand who they, effectively are today?
    I guess not.
    Go and read some passages in the Bible for a change, and actually LOOK at the language Jesus used at times.

Not to mention, you make bold and sweeping FALSE claims towards me, with ZERO backing and if you don't think I will stand up and be counted as required of us, then I have some news for you Matie.
    I am not saying this in an aggressive manor, but I tell people how things are and not pretend with this False Love stuff, which is really, a gentile knife in the back.

Zbusc, I have tried every which way but loose, so to speak, only to get the likes of your................
    I have even tried, lets US walk through this together, verse by verse as a team, wanting the same results.

So You Zbusc, have made a sweeping claim which IF you were honest, has been fed INTO you and YOU provide ZERO backing to support Your claim.
    WHAT part of the serious messages in this regard, are YOU NOT seeing in the Bible?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.