So lets face the real truth here Zbusc, which by implication, is...

1. 22,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So lets face the real truth here Zbusc, which by implication, is bordering on deception or being untruthful, misleading.

You were asked 2 simple questions, which You have been asked many times, of which you have been avoiding like the plague
    So this time around, to avoid answering the 2 simple questions derived from Eph 3:9, (did this plan become flesh and in the flesh, or did the one that made this plan, become flesh), you throw in a decoy with these added words by some Bibles.

On the little checking I did, the version I supplied you and the 22 Bibles at a quick glance that showed the same, the manuscripts go as far back as 200 AD, so the reports say.
    From the quick look I had and what your insisting on, IT is considered a rather recent addition, numerous years down the track.

To Boot, even many of your said Trinity scholars do NOT accept it, your addition that is.
    ------------
    Greek Interlinear -> Eph 3:9 - Having been hidden from the ages in the God, the One the things all things having created.
    Getting that mate, not only saying "the things", but ramming it down your throat "ALL things".

Who is the One --> Isa 44:24 -
    Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isa 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
    45:18 - For thus saith Yahweh that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I Yahweh; and none else.

Psa 33:6&9 - By the Word of Yahweh were the heavens made and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. ->(His word is Spirit)
    For he spake, and it was, he commanded, and it stood fast.

John 1:1 - ..........
    and God was the Word. (The God, the same one referenced in this verse as he and His word are to two subjects)
    John 1:3 - All things through Him (this, the same) came into being, (God said, God said) and without Him (this -> word) came into being not even one which has come into being. -> Psa 33:6-9.

So then zbusc, you silly boy, kid, UNTIL you can show all of us that Jesus spoke all things into being
    as that is WHAT the opener of John DEMANDS of you,.... then You are talking Horse ????

-----
    Now YOU, need to be able to explain away the numerous verses, the likes of Isa 44:24, because trust me mate, they will not go away.
    But unless you say they are lies, God Yahweh lies, then YOU need to re-look at the three verses in the NT that actually do, rightfully use the word "through" as in through Jesus, God Yahweh created.

First up though, You need to practice what You preach and do proper research as the words you used, "
    By Jesus Christ", in any of these verses, the "BY" is NOT even a Greek option, to be taken from the Greeks OWN word = Dia from which "through" comes from.

Then,... because the OT, the likes of Isa 44:24 Dictates, forces you to do it, you have to LOOK to the Greek as to how we MUST see the meaning of THEIR word Dia, not according to us, but them;

Dia = through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of the future Jesus, the Almighty God and Father = Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

So, it was all created for the Jesus to be, and likewise, for these Very same reasons, we are, because the Bible tells us so.
    Rev 4:11 Worthy You, the LORD and the God of us, to receive the glory and the honor and the power; for You created the things all things, and because of the will of You they existed, and were created.
    Rev 14:7 Saying in a voice loud, Fear the God, and give Him glory, because has come the hour of the judgement of Him. And worship Thee having made the heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and the springs of waters.

Hmm, who is it telling you to worship Zbusc, the ONE having made all things.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.