Want more -> False teachings = NO.Zbusc mate, before one even...

1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Want more -> False teachings = NO.

Zbusc mate, before one even clicks onto the You tube, there is an error glaring at You, right in Your face.

Gen 1:1 and John 1:1 are NOT in alignment as such, with each other.

Gen 1:1 is speaking in the context of, an after event, things already created showing that Gen 1:1 is as per, John 1:3 and NOT John 1:1-2.

John 1:1-2 is outside of creation, before the literal creation,... God's plans, LOGOS, is still within himself.

The first of his thoughts, reasons, plans, the beginning of his creations (within himself) was for a Jesus to be, in the future Rev 3:14, this plan was the firstborn of His creations Col 1:15.
    And in this plan, the Jesus to be, was pre-slain Rev 13:8.

This plan as well as a world to be, is known as Logos and GLORY = John 1:1-2.
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose ->(Eph 3:9) and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

Zbusc, these people were Not literally saved, called or given anything back then, they did NOT exist or pre-exist.
    However Zbusc, the following requests is exactly what they could request from the Almighty God and Father;

John 17:5 And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself with the Glory insofar (WE, I had) with You before
    -->the world -->existed, --> with You.

And yet, those people were NOT there, just as Jesus was not!
    Jesus for the first time, is asking for God's literal presence,... God himself being Glory as well, just as his word and plans are.

Who created the world eventually, BEFORE a Jesus even come into being;
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh allthings; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

To even think of separating, thought, reason, plans etc from your spoken, expressed logos, is to totally ignore the meaning of Logos, Word.
    You can't have the latter unless you have the prior.
    Your mind right now reading this and in an instant, is forming, aligning words to those thoughts in your mind and you may express some of this inner logos to me and if I repeat your words, I would be expressing part of the Image of you.
    Hence the very reason Jesus became the Express image, as he expressed out the Word he was given.
    It's In You, part of You, therefore it is You, your mind, reasoning etc, coming from the spirit of you, hence -> ...And God was the Word (Not Jesus).

There is no expressed Logos mentioned in John 1:1-2.
    So what 1:1-2 means is, plans in God = John 1:4 In Him (God) life was and that life (His word) is the light of men.

John 1:3 is showing part of God's expressed plan, life, results of His expressed words, the exact same message in 1 John 1:1-2, word of life which comes from within Him.

When we get to John 1:4, that is referring to the Eternal aspect of His word, plan, before the Sudden appearance Mal 3:1, first literal mention of Jesus in John at 1:14 = the Book of John, word of life, eternal aspect of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.