Zbusc, it would appear the angel of light is covering for you...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Zbusc, it would appear the angel of light is covering for you again, I can't reply directly to you post.
    If you don't find this, "I find yoooooooou".

At the moment I accept "by Jesus Christ" but will happily read any documentation or links that you provide to confirm that "by Jesus Christ" is a forgery.
    At least be honest with yourself which whether you like it or not, is or will be, before God and Jesus,....that You Zbusc currently believe that Because that is what YOU want to believe and WHAT has been fed into you, via man, but NOT the man Jesus.

Greek Interlinear -> Eph 3:9 -
    Having been hidden from the ages in the God, the One the things all things having created.
    Getting that mate, not only saying "the things", but ramming it down your throat "ALL things".

Who is the One --> Isa 44:24 -
    Thussaith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;Isa
    45:12 -
    I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
    45:18 - For thus saith Yahweh that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I Yahweh; and none else.

Psa 33:6&9 - By the Wordof Yahweh were the heavens made and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. ->(His word is Spirit)
    For he spake, and it was, he commanded, and it stood fast.

John 1:1 - ..........
    and God was the Word. (The God, the same one referenced in this verse as he and His word are to two subjects)
    John 1:3 - All things through Him (this, the same) came into being, (God said, God said) and without Him (this -> word) came into being not even one which has come into being. -> Psa 33:6-9.

So then zbusc, you silly boy, kid, UNTIL you can show all of us that Jesus spoke all things into being
    as that is WHAT the opener of John DEMANDS of you,.... then You are talking Horse ????

I'm picturing the scene as your LOOKING at these Isa references, with the bright highlights, there is Zbusc, like a dear caught in the headlights, CANNOT see a ???????? thing. what.png

Why = as just proven via 22 Bibles ->
    2 Thes 2:10-11 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

And for the life of Zbusc, he doesn't know how to unhook himself from these delusions, AS he is LOOKING in the wrong place, calling upon the wrongs ones.
    Just like the likes of Jesus's words -> FEW find it, TRUTH.

what.pngrolleyes.png, just when one thinks they have seen it all, out pops a strange and mystifying claim?
    Hence, the meaning of Jesus's words, you must endure to the end, takes on a knew meaning, you have to endure nonsense biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.