Now come on Zbusc, that post toooooo long = that is NOTHING but...

1. 23,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now come on Zbusc, that post toooooo long = that is NOTHING but a cop out, an excuse as you did not want to see your pie go up in flames.

At best, to read that post = 2mins.
    So really, this is what You are doing --> you and I sitting across the table from each other, your talking away and I respond and you turn your back and walk off or look out the window.
    Then out of the blue, you turn back and start talking again.

In fact, within the first 4 lines of it, SERIOUS questions arise on your pie matter in Gen 1:1 and you haven't even bothered to address this small part.
    Not to mention, I had already covered this same subject and backed via the Bible previously and yet you come back, same topic, just as flawed, but another way of presenting it.

Now as for my post being to long, the key areas we are generally talking about are the whose and what's regarding God and Jesus.
    Now if you think this can be condensed into 2 liners, limited truths, part truths, then it is no wonder your up the garden path with your beliefs.

I look at most things you paste up, links etc and pick out their references and compare them against the Bible.
    You it would appear, have NOT done this once with my posts?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.