GPN greater pacific gold limited

i can see your point of view and you have some valid points. The...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    i can see your point of view and you have some valid points. The last effort with YRR would have been very distressing for some people I imagine. It certainly annoyed the hell out me. I would have certainly locked in some profits along the way which would also now be double at least with what I had lined up........but thats all I or anyone has lost for that matter, an opportunity and nothing more.

This does have the possibility now of being in a much stronger position and things are being done more thoroughly this time around. This is little consolation however to those that have lost all faith and those people cant be blamed really. Pretty tall ask to have another crack. The longer they take the closer it is to the companies lifeline in the oppies runs out. This WILL be their final attempt to get it right, at least for this generation of holders.

Im hoping it will make up for lost time and I personally have a pretty high risk tolerance. This is a high risk high reward situation at least where the oppies are concerned. Im overweight in this stock as it is. If it comes off I will make a mint, if it doesnt, well thats life, Ill be pretty sh@t off but Ill live. Thats the game.

Fortune favours the brave..............the question is whether I am brave or stupid.

If your waiting for some kind of sign to get in then I believe we have had it already. YRR round two and Peak Hill drilling announced. That much we know. There has been +ve action on the market too. You could always wait till the results to come out I guess but the real cream will be gone by then.

I agree that there should be another opinion than blatant ramps but that should in no way be in the form of downramping. All we need is the facts - thats it - nothing more.

Anyway - dont let your emotions get in the way if you can help it. Best of luck with what ever you decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.