ADR 0.00% 1.3¢ adherium limited

if TEVA cant make cash out of smart inhalers how is ADR going to do it ?

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    The announcement below, posted by Vulcarum, that TEVA are exiting the smart inhaler market is I would say, as significant a bellwether to the future opportunity as FORD and Volvo announcing the cancellation of their plans to be 100% EV by 2030.
    If the ADR CEO is aware of this, may be he is not, I would have expected some sort of communication in response.
    As has been said, if TEVA with their cash and resources cant make a go of this the CEO needs to explain why ADR can.
    ADR had the ex TEVA / AZ VP Digital Healthguy Kevan Gessner working for them in the Nov 2023 AGM presentaion > what did he share ? He seems to have vanished with the COO,CTO, VP regulatory.
    One even more worrying factor is that TEVA's a drug/device combo product that was supplied on prescription which should have made it even easier for patients to access and Drs to put in the hands of patients.

https://allergyasthmanetwork.org/news/asthma-digital-inhalers-discontinued/

CEO can we have a coherant strategy that gives us confidence in why ADR will succeed, after 20 years of trying, under your stewardship, when TEVA have bailed and everyone else failed. It sure as heck was not in your last video,sales numbers or current SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.861M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1037667 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 58000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.