G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

If the CHINESE are buying ....., page-16

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Country Bumpkin.
    (From the middle of your excellent previous post no 27659007 on 4/10/17)
    This does it for me;

There is great interest from the Chinese buyers who will not buy heat treated product, and
    Tiffaney who will only use ethically sourced Ruby's, and Mozambique is the only place in
    the world where these ethics are applied.
    Tiffaney havent sold Ruby's for the last 16 years because of the ethics issue.
    He was very happy with the potential bidders he has locked in, he expects a lot of friction

between them, especially given they are in the same room and can all see what each other
    are looking at on the tables.

Can you just imagine how keen Tiffany will be to get their fill of nice Ruby's after
    16 years telling customers.....Sorry, due to our ethics, we have no Ruby's but will be
    buying some soon. They have to get some MUS dazzlers and the Chinese also will
    be bidding knowing the stones have not been heat treated and each has to outbid
    each other via sealed envelope bids prior to the auction. Then there’s all the
    other top notch Jewell buyers from all round the world bidding on the same
    packets.

This is the first Ruby auction since the Gemfields auction in June when they sold
    900,000 cts for $55,000,000 at 61.1 cts av.

I love auctions and the tactics of buying but this will be something else......
    some rare circumstances involved here. All the stars are lining up for Mustang.

Great to hear from Chris that some of the anticipated auction profits will be used
    to take production from 1/2 million t/p/y to 2 million t/p/y....thats a huge increase.
    Good thing they are also looking to invest in more leases.

I would be amazed if the share price is less than 18 cents by the auction.

Exciting times for us Mustangs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.