G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

If the CHINESE are buying ....., page-52

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I tend to agree with you about staying real. Imo we should be selling a full basket of our inventory, leaving out the commercial and corundum. Imo it's better to please most then to please a few. Also the buyers will see all of them, even if that's not what they are looking for at this time. They are more than likely to know someone that does. Imo, looking around the market I see far more rubies being marketed as from "Mozambique" then I do as a "Gemfield's" Ruby. So I'm not so sure how close we are going to get to the end user requesting or requiring a "Mustang Ruby".
    As far as revenue, Imo our over performance & high expectations seem to be rising as the auction approaches even from some of our more conservative posters. I remember not too long ago when people would have been more than happy with $20,000,000. And how amazing that would be, for a junior at a bulk sampling/exploration stage is almost unheard of.
    I don't hit "more than" disappointed until around $50/Ct or around $15,000,000.
    Maybe it's time to add another thread @ekismal for a single Ct price and or single $ revenue from 1st auction, that would make people sell or certainly re-think.
    Things that glitter. sparkle and shine tend to put an added twinkle to your dreams.
    Beware of the Ruby Glasses as far as your own expectations.
    All Imo.
    Last edited by Safety1st: 07/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.