RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

if the downramp crew worked for the light side, page-17

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    insidemoney:
    Thank you for that post

I have had my suspicions about your motives, but now you have confirmed them. ie For both me and other forum members as well.

*****Yet Another Stock Basher Alert******

Newcomers to the Range Thread:

Please be aware that we have five entities who have now revealed themselves as Stock Bashers. They consistently bash this stock using ulterior motives.

Important Info:

1. It is a fact that Stock Bashers don't bash bad stocks. (Now what does that tell you?)
    2. They go over the same old ground to try and reinforce doubt.
    3. They have nothing credible to say
    4. They rely on forum members not doing their own research, and then eventually getting sick of their negativity and selling their stocks.
    5. They work together as is evidenced over the last 24 hours.
    6. Their job is to stop you investing and to keep the price down for accumulation purposes

For more info, please read the post "Stock Bashing Primer"
    It was posted on the RRS thread at 17:54 on Nov 6

The following posters are now all confirmed stock bashers and operate moreorless exclusively on the Range threads.

scarva
    pongosniffovitch
    shrew crude
    insidemoney
    eldersxl

The jury is still out on warnie

Check their posting histories using the HC search feature, and you will immediately see why they are regarded as stock bashers

For a current update of Range Resources, refer to the post, Range Primer Update2 on Nov 5 at 17.00

As a general rule, do not engage Stock bashers, as that gives them a profile and a form of credibility. Simply put them on IGNORE.

I will continue to expose Stock Bashers so that newcomers to the Range threads can pick up what has been going on with these manipulative entities.

The down rampers have been unsettling in the extreme and have caused many investors to be separated from their holdings. And yet the company is achieving all objectives and preparing to drill for oil in Puntland on massive targets with commencement scheduled for Jan/Feb 2007.

It is your responsibility to do your own due diligence on the company and to decide whether the above mentioned posters are down rampers.

If you agree simply put the Stock Bashers on IGNORE. Certainly do not engage them, as that encourages them to continue their nefarious activity.

Regards to all genuine posters
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.