XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

if the governments are buying... im buying., page-2

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Black

It would be nice to think you were right.

Funny, but most of us reckon governments are good at spending (wasting) our money.

I suspect many governments will approach bankruptcy and some may actually achieve it. First they bail out the banks, then they bail out the other businesses, then they bail out you and me, then they bail out the worst countries, then they start the blame game and then they conjure up a whole new system. The mega rich will still be mega rich but you and I will have to start from scratch.

Whose money do you think they are throwing at these problems?

It is yours and once that is gone it is borrowed or printed.

Printed means they are destroying any cash holdings or paper assets you have.

Borrowed means we are giving to the yellow peril, lol, what we were so afraid of once. Wars and invasions are crude, just impoverish your adversary. In fact let them do it to themselves.

Remember the gloating when the USSR fell. Ah, capitalism triumphed over communism. Those that suggested that the failure of capitalism wasn't far behind were dismissed as silly and there were quite a few.

It seems that a mix is maybe the outcome.

Capitalism is now too volatile for a harmonius social fabric.

Regulation will mean a less dynamic economic environment so growth will be slower but of course that same regulation will eventually be seen again as stiffling and corrupt.

Like a circle in a circle, like a wheel within a wheel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.